Etage VI: Spa Operation & Staffing Manual
Staffing guide, profiles and task description manual is developed to meet the needs of the Spa. A Spa operation and procedure manual is tailor to Spa facilities programs and vision to ¡insure that all the leading international standards and regulations are met.
Unit 1 Spa Personnel Manual
- Job Definitions, Profiles and Competences/Authorities Manual.
- Definition of the organization chart and orientation in hiring key personnel with your human resources department.
- Interview to select the Spa Manager.
- Manual with a definition for each position.
- Manual of Policies and Regulations for Spa Staff.
- Operational optimization.
- Definition of customer attention scripts for receptionists, valets, and therapists.
- Definition of tasks and responsibilities checklist.
Unit 2. Procedures and Customer Service Manual
- Creating the Spa’s Operational Procedures Manual.
- Creating flow charts of the Spa’s operational processes.
- Creating and implementing the operational system in coordination with the Spa’s General Management.
- Creating the Customer Service Protocols and Rituals Manual.