Stage V: Spa Treatment Menu and Cost Manual
Development of a personalized Spa treatment menu, product selection, creation of regional and signature treatments supported by a cost per treatment and step to step procedures per treatment manual.
Unit 1 Spa Services and Treatments Menu
- The Spa’s Treatments and Services Manual.
- Proposal sales prices for treatments.
- Spa treatment definitions in Spanish and in English.
- Definition of product lines and sales prices.
- Signature treatments and Regional treatments.
Unit 2. Spa Treatments and Cost Recipes Manual.
- Desiging the Step by Step Treatments Manual.
- Massages, Balancing therapies, Regional Menu.
- Developing the Recipes Manual.
- Recipes with product–cost amounts for each treatment.
- Advice regarding the application of the product, control, and dosage system in the Spa’s storage room.
- Coordinating with the Spa’s product lines in order to implement trainings and to present the specific manuals for the selected treatments.