Stage I: Concept development areas
Unit 1 –Development and validation of space
- Initial visit with architects and owners to define the Spa’s needs regarding assigned spaces and hotel and property development needs.
- Definition, development and review of the spaces required considering the Spa’s available space and concept.
- Work sessions with the group of architects to assess the project’s requirements and needs.
- Constant online review of blueprints in AutoCAD with written comments to achieve better space profitability and operational efficiency.
Unit 2: Specifications Manual
- Operational Specifications Manual for Architects based on International Spa standards.
- Description of the operation and operational requirements of each area of the Spa.
- Front Desk , Beauty Salon and Boutique.
- Water Journey facilities.
- Treatments Area.
- Back of The House.
- Ongoing review of hydraulic and electrical floor plans to met the operational and Spa equipment specifications.